001. What is your name?: Jen.
002. Spell your name backwards: Nej. (Heheheh.
003. Date of birth: A day/a month/a year. (:
004. Male or female?: The last time I checked, I was a female.
005. Astrological sign: Cancer.
006. Nicknames: (I have way too many so I'm not even gonna answer this.)
007. Occupation?: Single and ready to flamingle.
008. Height: I don't know! Do I seem like the kind of person who would measure their height frequently?
009. Weight: *Cough*No.*Cough*
010. Hair color: Dirty Blonde. I think.
011. Eye color: Light blue. c:
012. Where were you born?: In a land far, far away from Tumblr.
013. Where do you reside now?: Tumblr.
014. Age: Hahahahhano.
015. Screen names: Many. MANY.
016. E-mail: -.
017. What does your screen name stand for?: Uh. I-. I don't know.
018. What is your LJ name?: Dafudge is "LJ"?
019. What does your diary name stand for?: .... What...?
020. Pets: 2 dogs, 7 chickens. Yup.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake?: ..... NO.
022. Piercings?: Mah ears. But like. I haven't worn earrings in, what, 6 years?
023. Tattoos?: No.
024. Shoe size: .... 7.
025. Righty or lefty?: Righty. MmmHmmm.
026. Wearing: Clothes that are covered in paint.
027. Hearing: The noise of a very angry fly. Trying to get through. A closed window.
028. Feeling: HAPPEH.
029. Eating/drinking: Nothin'.
~Friends Stuff~ Which one of your friends is the....
030. Craziest?: Sammy. <3
031. Loudest?: Isabel. Hehe.
032. Nicest?: Bethany.
033. Bitchiest?: ... No.
034. Life of the party?: Sammy. Again.
035. Jock?: -
036. Prep?: -
037. Rebel?: Jess is such a rebel I mean omfg.
038. Cutest?: Uh.
039. Best friend of the same sex?: Sammeh. and Molly.
040. Best friend of the oppisite sex: My dog, Spencer.
041. Most popular?: Sammy. Probably.
042. Rudest?: Uh.
043. Most shy?: Me.
044. Dumbest?: I really want to say. But I really don't.
045. Smartest?: Uh.
046. Weirdest?: Jess.
047. Has the best hair?: Molly.
048. Best personality?: Uhh... I don't know.
049. Most talented?: SAMMEH I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HER DRAWINGS I CAN'T-.
050. Most ghetto?: Me and Jess. Sometimes.
051. Most spoiled?: No-one.
052. Drama queen?: NO ONE.
053. Pain in the ass?: Uhh..
054. Funniest?: SAMMEH. And MOLLEH.
055. Best advice giver?: If I wanted good advice, I'd ask my dogs.
056. Druggie?: NONE.
057. Most likely to join a cult?: Probably me and Sammy. But the thing is. I think we already have.
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently?: No. c:
059. Person you've been friends with the longest?: SAMMEH.
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list?: I dunt knu.
~Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~
061. Have you ever been in love?: Pfffsshh.
062. How many people have you told "I love you"?: ... I've told mah momma. And my dogs.
063. How many people have you been in love with?: .... Uhm. NONE. Lol.
064. How many people have you kissed?: I kiss the foreheads of my dogs frequently. Does that count?
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?: My dog. And my mum. On the cheek. Because I am a freakin' rebel.
066. How many people have you dated?: Single since 1999!
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl?: Good personality, good sense of humour... Kind... That kinda shizz. Oh. And a good sense of style. Because yes.
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: .... That they are, in fact, a member of the opposite sex.
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for?: Uh. ISN'T THIS JUST QUESTION 67, BUT PHRASED DIFFERENTLY?
070. Do you have a bf/gf?: SINGLE. SINCE. 1999. YA DERF.
071. If so where did you meet them?: NO WHERE.
072. What do you like most about your bf/gf?: .... I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NON EXISTENT.
073. Do you have a crush right now?: *Coughs*
074. If so, who is it?: *Crickets chirping in the distance*
075. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nope. (:
076. Do you remember your first love?: Nope. (:
077. Who is the first person you kissed?: My mother. Probably.
078. Do you believe in fate?: No?
079. Do you believe in soul mates?: NO.
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours?: Nope. (:
104. How many siblings do you have?: 2. (:
105. What are your parents names?: I dun wunna say.
106. What are your siblings names?: Dujn wunna say.
107. How many siblings does your mother have?: 2.
108. How many siblings does your father have?: Uhhh.
109. Where are your parents from?: Uhhh...
110. Is your family close?: Eh. Probably. Even though my dad moved out. And my sister spends most of the time at hey boyfriend's. So there's pretty much just me, my mum and my brother. (:
111. Does your family get together for holidays?: CHRISTMAS.
112. Do you have a drunk uncle?: I remember one of my uncle's getting drunk on Christmas. He was singing a really weird song about. Uh. A hamster or mouse or something like that.
113. Any medical problems run through your family?: Nope.
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee?: God I hope not.
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews?: Nope. (:
116. Are your parents divorced?: Nope. (:
117. Do you have step parents?: Nope. (:
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family?: Nope. (:
119. If so for what?: My crazy. (:
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country?: ..... WHAT IF I DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA? HUH? THEN WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT IN THIS QUESTION?
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own?: I have no idea. (:
123. What's the best cd you own?: I DUNT KNU.
124. What song do you absolutely hate?: Anything by Justin Bieber and One Direction.
125. Do you sing in the shower?: I get in the bath. Not the shower.
152. Color: Blue.
153. Food: Cheese burgers. And chocolate pudding. But not together. Eugh.
155. Show: Supernatural. And Sherlock. Hheheh.
156. School subject: Art.
157. Band/singer: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, OneRepublic, David Bowie.
158. Animal: Dog. Or Wolf. Or both.
159. Outfit: Uh.
160. Radio station: I don'tn listen to the radio that often. Huehuehue.
161. Movie: Monsters University. Ohohoho.
162. Pair of shoes: Muh Converse.
163. Cartoon: Adventure Time.
164. Actor: Uh. Uhh. UUHHHH. HNNFHFNFFH.
165. Actress: Jennifer Lawrence. C:<
166. Potato chip: I dunnu.
167. Drink: Orange juice.
168. Alcoholic drink: Never had any. Yet.
169. Holiday: I don't knooowww.
170. Perfume/cologne: I DON'T KNOOWWW.
171. Pizza topping: Bacon.
172. Jello flavor: Strawberry.
173. Lunch meat: Is Ham... A lunch meat?
174. Board game: Monopoly.
175. Video game: Le Pokemon ones.
176. Website: www.tumblr.com
177. Book: The Grumpy Cat book.
178. Computer game: Sleeennnderrr.
179. Number: 25.
180. Cereal: Shreddies.
181. Comedian: I DON'T KNOW.
182. Dessert: Chocolate pudding.
183. Disney character: Why are you asking me such a hard question?
184. Clothing store: Uh.
185. Past time: Internet.
186. Teacher: .
187. Childhood toy: This big bear puppet thingy.
188. Carnival game/ride: I dunt knu.
189. Candy bar: CADBURY'S DAIRY MILK.
190. Magazine: I don't read magazines. (:
191. Salad dressing: I don't eat salad. (:
192. Thing to do on the weekend: Internet.
193. Hot drink: Tea.
194. Season: Summer.
195. Sport to watch: .
196. Person to talk to online: ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON XAT.
~Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits~
197. What color are your sheets?: Blue, green, white. Hunf.
198. What color are your bedroom walls?: Mainly cream, but there's this one... AQUA coloured wall. Ahem/
199. Do you have posters on your wall?: I had to take them down because the walls needed painting, buuut...
200. If so of what?: A Dalek, bunny suicides, adventure time, various others.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom?: I do. But. I don't use it. (:
202. How many pillows are on your bed?: Three.
203. What do you normally sleep in?: ... Pajamas?
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: A shirt with a dead Hannah Montana on it. And it says "NOW I CAN BE HANNAH MONTANA!" and then there's these trouser thingies with bunnies on them. Hheh.
205. What size bed do you have?: Single. Mmmm.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed?: .... Just. A bed.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom?: I. Uh. No?
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep?: Nope. I don't wanna get choked by my earphones.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: I was being stalked by this random man around a car park and it just. Hnf.
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: Yes. Mah toy duck. Hehehehe.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?: One. Two squished, I guess.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions?: Define "Unusual".
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling?: I used to.
214. Do you snore?: God I hope not.
215. How about drool?: I don't... Think so.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room?: I have mah iPod.
217. What color is the carpet in your room?: It's. Laminate wood. WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THESE ASSUMPTIONS?
218. What's under your bed?: Probably a monster. Maybe a few spiders.
219. Coke/Pepsi: Pepsi.
220. Doughnuts/bagels: Doughut.
221. Day/night: Night.
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: Um.
223. Heaven/hell: ..... I used to be able to answer this question easily. Now.... Not so much.
224. Make love/have sex: How does one "make" love, exactly? Do they, say, bake a cake and name it "Love" or something?
225. Coffee/tea: Tea.
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: Hamburgers.
227. Rap/rock: Rock.
228. Britney/Christina: BRITNEH.
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: I'm just gonna go for cheese cheese.
230. Real World/Road Rules: Whut.
231. Backstreet Boys/N*sync: BACKSTREET'S BACK! ALRIGHT! DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN.
232. Silver/gold: Gold.
233. Nike/Adidas: Nike. I think.
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: Do they have a Taco Bell in England?
235. Sweet/sour: Sweet.
236. Punk/emo: .... Punk...?
237. Hot/cold: Hot.
238. Winter/summer: Summer.
239. Spring/fall: Spring.
240. Operas/plays: Plays.
241. Read/watch tv: Read.
242. CDs/tapes: CDs.
243. Dvds/vhs: DVD.
244. Old/New: New..? Or old. Meh.
245. Shorts/skirts: Shorts. They are less revealing.
246. Pink/red: Red.
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: Uh. Both?
248. Meat/vegetables: Meat.
249. Mexican food/chinese food: Chinese.
250. Commercials/infomercials: Adverts. (:
251. Scary movies/comedies: Comedies.
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: I don't go swimming so I don't need them. (:
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: Wat.
254. Dogs/cats: Dogs.
255. Unicorns/fairies: UNICORNS UNITE.
256. Water/land: Land. It's just more... I don't know. FUN.
257. Sugar/spice: Sugar.
258. Black/white: Both.
259. Ribbons/bows: Um.
260. Chicken/beef: Chicken.
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: AS LONG AS THEY LOOK NICE AND THEY WORK, I'M GOOD.
262. Cars/trucks: TRUCKS.
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: ANOTHER DIFFICULT QUESTION.
264. Popcorn/pretzels: Popcorn.
265. Hip/hop: No.
266. Passionate kiss/peck: I don't know. AND I WOULDN'T KNOW ANYWAY.`
267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: WWE. Because. It's just more entertaining.
268. Back rub/foot massage: Back rub....?
269. Picture frames/photo albums: Photo Albums.
270. Pens/pencils: Pencils. The thing you CAN erase.
~What Is Your Opinion Of The Following~
271. Eminem: MY SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA SALSA MY SALSA
272. Virgins: If you are still a virgin at 18, you are doing good.
273. God: I don't really believe in God. But. Uh. Yeah.
274. The Osbournes: Hte Ozboornz.
275. Reality TV: HELL NO.
276. J.Lo: Jenneffeeleleluuppeethhhsss.
277. Religion: TUMBLAH.
278. Emo music: Eh.
279. Valentine's Day: Did you mean: Forever Alone Day
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: I don't know.
281. Homosexuals: They have a life. They choose what they do with it. They're not hurting anyone. You can't control them. They are their own person. They can make their own decisions. And people need to learn to freaking respect that. People also need to understand that they are still human beings. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?
282. Abortion: Their choice, not mine.
283. Inter-racial relationships: Is there a problem with that?
284. Murder: My opinion kinda varies on that.
285. Death: Death needs to go and visit all the people I hate.
286. Obesity: That's not my problem.
287. Pre-marital sex: Doesn't matter...? Or does it?
288. Terrorism: I would rant about that, too, but I don't wanna make this too boring. But, to put what I did want to say into a few words: It's idiotic and should never be done. Ever.
289. Pornography: Isn't that illegal?
290. Fortune tellers: Um.
291. Threesomes: Um.
292. Prostitution: Pointless and idiotic.
293. Politics: Don't know. Don't care.
294. Country music: Is Country music.
295. George W. Bush: Is a man.
296. Cloning: A scientific breakthrough.
297. Britney's boobs: Aren't, in the end, any different from any other woman's?
298. Gas prices in America: I've never been to America. (:
~Name Game~ What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?
299. Jack: Jill.
300. Tiffany: Caramel...?
301. Ben: Ten.
302. Maria: Maaarriiiaagagagaga.
303. Jennifer: The Rock.
304. Nicole: Nicolas Cage.
305. Amy: Annoying.
306. Adam: He-Man.
307. Richard: Rich Hard.
308. Justin: Justine
309. Arnold: Shwarzenegger?
310. Tom: Hanks.
311. Melissa: Lies.
312. Charlotte: Meh.
313. Harold: Moustache.
314. John: Watson.
315. Joel: Boop.
316. Vanessa: No.
317. Michelle: Michael.
318. Kevin: A tree.
319. Brent: Bent.
320. Jake: Flake.
321. Billy: Bobby.
322. Sarah: Rarah.
323. Natalie: Nope.
324. Christy: Christ.
325. Nick: Knack.
326. Linda: Blenders.
327. Taylor: Taytay.
328. Jordan: Potatoes.
329. Jaime: Food.
330. Adrian: Water.
~Have You Ever....~
331. Mooned anyone?: Nope. (:
332. Been on a diet?: NO.
333. Been to a foreign country?: Yes.
334. Broken a bone?: ... My toe.
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling?: My dog swallowed my tooth once.
336. Swear at a teacher?: Nope.
337. Talked to an LJ member via e-mails or instant messages?: THE HELL IS LJ?
338. Got in a fight?: It was a very. Uh. Weird one.
339. Dated a teacher?: Ohgodno.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants?: ..... There was a wet patch on the floor.
341. Thought about killing your enemy?: Yes. (:
342. Gone skinny dipping?: Nope.
343. Met another LJ member in the flesh?: THE ACTUAL HELL IS LJ? LITTLE JUNE? LALA JIGGLE?
344. Told a little white lie?: Yep.
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell?: Nope.
346. Used a foreign object to masturbate?: I. Um. I'm still a little... Young for that.
347. Misused a swear word?: No.
348. Been on tv?: Nope. (:
349. Been on the radio?: Nope. (:
350. Been in a mosh pit[pot]?: Nope. (:
351. Been to a concert?: Nope. (:
352. Dated one of your best friends?: Nope. (:
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry?: Nope. Not yet. (:
354. Decieved somebody close to you?: Nope. (:
356. Been to a rodeo?: Nope. (:
357. Been on a talk show?: Nope. (:
358. Been on a game show?: Nope. (:
359. Been on an airplane?: Yep.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck?: Nope. (:
361. Came close to dying?: When I was younger. (:
362. Cheated on a bf/gf?: I'm still single. (:
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride?: Nope. (:
364. Terrorized a babysitter?: Nope. (:
365. Made a mud pie?: Yup.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff?: Yup.
367. Snuck out of the house at night?: Nope. (:
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name?: Nope. (:
369. Had an eating disorder?: Nope. (:
370. Felt like you didn't belong?: Yup.
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel?: Yup.
372. Smoked?: Nope. (:
373. Done drugs?: Nope. (:
374. Stolen money from a poor person begging on the street?: Nope. (:
375. Had your tonsils removed?: Nope. (:
376. Gone to camp?: Nope. (:
377. Won a bet?: Yep.
378. Written a love letter?: Nope. (:
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love?: Nope. (:
380. Written a love poem?: Nope. (:
381. Kissed in the rain?: I AM LIKE. MAN REPELLENT.
382. Slow danced with someone you love?: Nope. (:
383. Participated in cyber sex?: WHAT?
384. Faked an orgasm?: I AM TOO YOUNG.
385. Stolen a kiss?: NOPE.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice?: No.
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf?: I'M STILL. FREAKIN. SINGLE. AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. HUAAGGJHHJ.
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love?: NO.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket?: I CAN'T DRIVE.
390. Done jail time?: NO!
391. Had to wear a uniform to work?: I wear a uniform to school.
392. Won a trophy?: Yup.
393. Thrown up in public?: Nope. But... I did see this random man do that once. Heugh.
394. Bowled a perfect game?: Nope. (:
395. Failed/got held back?: Nope.
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school?: Nope.
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds?: Nope.
398. Taken ballet lessons?: Nope.
399. Attempted suicide?: Nope.
400. Cut yourself?: I cut myself on a tree once. Seriously. I was climbing up it. And then one of the branches attacked me.
401. Did you play with Barbies?: ... Yes.
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls?: What?
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210?: Nope. (:
404. Did you play Simon?: Whut.
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock?: Whut?
406. Did you wet the bed?: I don't think so.
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed?: I still do now. Sometimes.
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them?: Nope.
409. Were you shy?: I still am.
410. Were you spoiled?: Nope.
411. Were you abused?: Nope.
412. Did you go to the circus?: I did. But I was terrified and I really wanted to beat the clowns with a sandwich.
413. Did you go to the zoo?: Yup.
414. Were you in a car accident?: Nope.
415. Did you build snowmen?: Yes.
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee?: ... Yup.
417. Were your older cousins mean to you?: I don't really know my cousins.
418. Did you think slinkies were cool?: YES. AND THEY STILL ARE. DO NOT DENY THEIR POWER.
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer?: They always have. And they always will.
420. Were you afraid of the dark?: Yes. And no.
421. Did you have slumber parties?: Uh. Yes?
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas?: No.
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany?: Like who?
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy?: YES. AND I STILL DO.
425. Do you believe in aliens?: Yes.
426. Name 3 things that are next to your computer: My leg, my other leg, and a sofa.
427. Do you have any hidden talents?: No.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos?: YES.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be?: Either comedy. Or horror.
430. What would your movie star name be?: Idunnolol.
431. Do you play any sports?: OMFG I AM SOOOO SPORTY.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?: I don't like watching scary movies. (:
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently?: Monsters University.
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?: Most movies.
435. Do you drive?: Nope.
436. What is your dream car?: Ford Focus. Ehehhh.
437. Do you think you're good looking?: OMFG YES OF COURSE.
438. Do others think you are good looking?: .... NOPE.
439. Would you ever sky dive?: YES.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot?: Nope.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house?: 8.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters?: Nope. Well. Uh. When I get on one. I always think it's gonna break.
443. Do you believe in God?: Uh.
444. Do you believe in Satan?: If I believe in Satan, do I have to believe in God?
445. Do you believe there is a heaven?: Sometimes.
446. Do you believe there is a hell?: Sometimes.
447. Do you own a pool table?: Nope.
448. Do you have a pool?: Nope.
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen?: Nope.
450. Do you like chocolate?: SI.
451. Who/what is on your 2011 calendar?: ..... It's... Um. 2013.
452. How many U.S.?: What.
453. Ever wished on a shooting star?: Yes. Nothing happened.
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore?: Probably the time when I dressed up as the French Grim Reaper.
455. Do you carry any weapons on you?: I wanna.
456. What is your weakness?: Many. Many things. I am extremely weak in times of fangirling, though.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Ice cream/
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: Hunga, dunga, munga.
459. How many kids do you want to have?: I DON'T WANT CHILDREN.
460. Future daughters names: NARNIA.
461. Future sons names: SPARTA.
462. What is your ideal way to die?: I would tel you. But then someone would probably make it happen.
463. How do you release stress?: .... Um.
464. Are you a trendy person?: Yes? No?
465. Are you an artistic person?: Yes...?
466. Are you a realistic person?: Nope. Hah.
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off?: Yes.
468. Are you a strong person?: Meh.
469. Are you a strong willed person?: Meh.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you?: No-one.
471. Who is the last person to IM you?: ..... Sammeh.
472. Do you hate chain e-mails?: Yes.
473. Are you a deep sleeper?: Nope.
474. Are you a good story teller?: Sometimes.
475. What do you believe is your best quality?: ... My.... Uh...
476. What is your greatest accomplishment?: Still being aliiiivvveee.
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense?: Whut.
478. Do you do yoga?: No. And I though that said Yoda for a second.
479. Do you have your own credit card?: NOPE.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money?: Save it for a time of need.
481. Do you have a check book?: Nope.
482. Do you like your driver's license picture?: I'M TOO YOUNG TO DRIVE.
484. What color is your hair naturally?: Dirty blonde.
485. How many fillings do you have?: A few.. I think?
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit?: None. (:
487. Worst feeling in the world?: Hitting your toe on something.
488. Best feeling in the world?: Not hitting your toe on something.
489. Is the glass half empty or half full?: It just depends on whether you just filled it up or if you drank out of it.
490. Last thing you downloaded?: I think it was a picture of Tumblr getting deep.
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life?: Yes.
492. What do you think people think of you?: So many negative things.
493. Are you a likeable person?: No.
494. Do you need therapy?: Probably.
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance?: Nope.
496. What the best way to be proposed to?: I dunno lol.
497. What kind of movie would you star in?: YOU ALREADY ASKED THIS.
498. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?: Or... UPSex.
499. What are you thinking?: I AM A VERY STUPID PERSON/
500. What's your favorite phrase?: When you have a frownie, eat a brownie.